With twenty-five years of experience, Rimon's antitrust lawyers have assisted both domestic and foreign clients, including corporations of all sizes, in state and federal trial and appellate courts, in arbitration proceedings before JAMS and AAA, and in foreign tribunals. Their work combines expertise in valuation, strategy, technology assessment, and competitive analysis with experience in patents, copyrights, trade secrets, standards, competitive effects and licenses. With these integrated services our antitrust team can meet the challenges of clients working in the world’s major antitrust jurisdictions and provide counsel on the full scope of antitrust law issues.
Our attorneys have assisted clients across industries, in such cases as:
- Representing a major Japanese conglomerate in U.S. antitrust litigation.
- Representing a major global financial payment system in connection with proceedings before the Korean Fair Trade Commission.
- Advising clients about the valuation, deployment, and antitrust effects of intellectual property.
- Defending a leading international payment card system against Sherman and Cartwright Act claims related to the routing of payment card transactions.
- Assisting counsel at a leading California antitrust firm representing a leading provider of online auction services in a Sherman Act Section 2 dispute.
- Assisting counsel at California's premier antitrust litigation firm representing a Sherman Act Section 2 defendant, by providing separate representation to a former employee.
Our expertise in antitrust issues includes:
- Intellectual property antitrust
- Compliance Counseling
- Competition-related litigation
- Merger Clearance
- Cartel investigation
Rimon Attorneys With Experience in Antitrust Law Include: