Patrick Devine, Esq. is an Associate at Rimon. Mr. Devine specializes in corporate law and regulatory compliance for cannabis companies. Mr. Devine counsels licensed cannabis businesses in structuring a wide range of corporate transactions. In addition to counseling licensed operators, Mr. Devine also guides cannabis brands and ancillary companies in navigating the highly regulated and constantly evolving cannabis industry. He has extensive experience assisting clients with entity formations, business acquisitions, supply chain agreements, intellectual property licenses and management agreements. Mr. Devine has a vast understanding of the cannabis laws and regulations resulting in efficient solutions for client’s in the areas of packaging and labeling, track-and-trace, marketing and advertising, record-keeping, and supply chain compliance. Mr. Devine’s clients range from industry start-ups to publicly traded multi-state operators and he enjoys helping businesses solve complex problems.
Mr. Devine earned in B.S. in 2012 (summa cum laude) in Political Science from Arizona State University. While at Arizona State, Mr. Devine interned for the Arizona House of Representatives and gained extensive experience analyzing complex state laws and regulations. He attended Pepperdine University School of Law earning his JD in 2015 (magna cum laude). During his time at Pepperdine, Mr. Devine was an Associate Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review, a Constitutional Law Research Assistant, and a Teaching Fellow for Pepperdine’s Academic Success Program.
Mr. Devine was recognized as a Best Lawyers® in America One to Watch, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), 2022.
- Lessons From The Prohibition Era: How New Enforcement Presents Greater Legal Risk For Illicit Market Cannabis Businesses, Benzinga, August 21, 2020
News, Events, & Insights
- Rimon Attorneys in 14 Offices and 10 States Listed as Best Lawyers in America 2022
Awards August 19, 2021
- Lessons From The Prohibition Era: How New Enforcement Presents Greater Legal Risk For Illicit Market Cannabis Businesses featured in Benzinga
Insights August 21, 2020
- Rimon Attorneys in six states and ten offices listed in Best Lawyers® 2021
News August 20, 2020
- Rimon’s new Cannabis Group extensively covered by the press
News August 20, 2019
- Rimon Law welcomes cannabis and hemp group to its Los Angeles office.
News August 12, 2019