Kendra Orr is an associate with Rimon’s Litigation practice. Her practice focuses on complex civil litigation, with an emphasis on the defense of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. Ms. Orr has represented clients in a wide-range of complex civil cases, including product liability, toxic tort, premises liability, employment, securities fraud, intellectual property, class actions, real estate disputes, and breach of contract. She has extensive experience defending major pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufactures against claims of personal injury and wrongful death.
Prior to joining Rimon, Ms. Orr was an associate at King & Spalding, where she represented pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in products liability and mass tort cases, as well as defending companies in consumer class actions. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Orr spent several years as a paralegal with a national defense firm, where she was an active member of litigation support and trial teams. Through her combination of experience, she is well-versed in all pre-trial aspects of complex civil cases.
REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS INCLUDE
- Lead associate in mass tort litigation involving over 1,000 claims against a major pharmaceutical manufacturer related to diabetic medication.
- Supervised a team of attorneys in providing coordinated response to discovery during the discovery stage of litigation involving various prescription medication.
- Counsel for national retail company in consumer class action matters related to privacy issues and claims of unfair business practices.
- Successfully defended claims against premises owners and auto manufacturers in products liability matters alleging personal injury and wrongful death.
- Estonia: A Model For Economic Success in Transition Economies, 20 Pac. McGeorge Global Bus. & Dev. L.J. 143 (2007).
News, Events, & Insights
Rimon Represents Foxconn in Royalties Case Against Microsoft
News May 09, 2019