Jessie Zhou practices in the areas of business transactions, venture capital, intellectual property and commercial litigation. Jessie represents and works with technology companies on a wide range of legal issues including investing, fund raising, licensing agreement, employment matters, due diligence, intellectual property and commercial litigations. Jessie is part of China Practice at Rimon which dedicates a significant time servicing clients in the Greater China Region and other Asia jurisdictions, helping them brainstorming, negotiating, and concluding business transactions and dispute resolution involving their U.S. business or counterparties.
Jessie serves as a member of Executive Board and Membership Committee Chair of the Chinese American Lawyers of the Bay Area (CALOBA), an organization dedicated to guiding Chinese-speaking lawyers and law students in their career development, and the general Chinese American community in understanding their rights and responsibilities in the U.S.
- Savitr Capital, in connection with the purchase of shares of Series J Preferred Stock of Aseko, Inc. in the amount of $12 million.
- EEnotech Group, Inc. in connection with its Bridge Financing.
- Savitr Capital, in connection with the purchase of shares of Series I Preferred Stock of Aseko, Inc. in the amount of $11 million.
- Savitr Capital and its affiliate, in connect with providing certain companies with line of credit financing.
- Unilodgers, Inc. Inc., in connection with its $7 million Series A Preferred Financing.
- Prumentum Group, Inc. in connection with its $10 million Series B Preferred Financing.
- Adapt, Inc., in connection with its Series Seed Preferred Financing.
- VersaPeutics, Inc. in connection with its $6 million Series A Preferred Financing.
- Washsense, Inc., in connection with its Series Seed Preferred Financing.
- Acon Biotech (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd. Assisted in defending patent infringement actions filed by Polymer Technology Systems, Inc.
- Xiaomi Corporation. Assisted in counseling Xiaomi on a variety of matters, including technology licensing and employment counseling.
- Counseled one of the biggest internet company in China on a variety of legal issues relevant to doing business in the United States, including online data privacy.
- Assisted in defending a large Taiwanese technology company regarding royalty disputes over a license agreement.
- XMotors. Assisted in counseling XMotors on a variety of legal issues such as employment, trade secrets, and due diligence matters.
News, Events, & Insights
- Rimon Represents Foxconn in Royalties Case Against Microsoft
News May 9, 2019