In her extensive experience practicing corporate and business law, Ms. Dasari has represented clients in a wide range of securities law, private equity financing, mergers and acquisitions, entrepreneurial start-up matters, and commercial transactions.
Ms. Dasari has been instrumental in assisting her clients on a wide spectrum of issues from small transactional matters to large corporate negotiations. Specifically, in the mergers and acquisitions arena. Ms. Dasari has worked on stock purchase, asset purchase, and merger transactions across multiple industries, including technology, financial services, healthcare, and energy. She has represented private equity funds in their formations and investment deals, and she also represented companies that were seeking angel and venture capital financing. For start up and emerging clients, she provides outside general counsel services and guides them through their various growth stages and exit events.
Prior to joining Rimon, Ms. Dasari served as an attorney in the corporate and entrepreneurial services practice groups at Gray Plant Mooty, the longest-standing law firm in Minneapolis. From there, she moved to Renaissance Law Group where she worked closely with start-up and emerging growth companies.
- Co-Author, Regulation A Plus, Lexis Practice Advisor®. April 2017
- Co-Author, Recognizing Social Entrepreneurship: Minnesota Embraces the Public Benefit Corporation, Bench & Bar of Minnesota, Volume 71 (No 8). September 2014
News, Events, & Insights
- Software licensing
CLE March 25, 2020
- Rimon’s Complimentary CLE Webinar Series 2020
CLE March 21, 2020
- Rimon Law represents one of the first investment bank led Regulation A+ NASDAQ listed public offerings
News August 24, 2017
- Rimon Represents Pakedge Device & Software in Significant tie-up for Residential and Commercial Smart Home Solutions
News February 24, 2016
- Recognizing Social Entrepreneurship: Minnesota Embraces the Public Benefit Corporation
Insights September 17, 2014
- Rimon names Private Equity and Corporate Finance attorney Jennifer Dasari a Partner in firm’s Minneapolis office
News May 13, 2014