Herman Enayati is an accomplished real estate finance attorney working to help owners, investors and operators buy, sell and finance commercial real estate projects. He leverages his extensive experience representing institutional lenders and capital partners to help clients navigate sophisticated real estate transactions.
Mr. Enayati’s practice primarily focuses on two key areas:
Acquisition and Financing
Mr. Enayati represents real estate private equity firms, developers, funds, and family offices in the acquisition and financing of retail, office, hospitality, mixed-use and multifamily assets on a national basis. Mr. Enayati specializes in ground-up developments and value-add projects, working closely with clients to optimize deal structure and terms. He regularly represents clients on the following matters:
- Real estate syndications and fund formations
- Joint venture agreements
- “Co-GP” agreements and partnerships
- Borrower-side representation in commercial real estate loans, including construction loans, mezzanine financing, agency loans, and CMBS debt
- Negotiation of purchase and sale agreements and related due diligence matters
- Acquisition of distressed properties and non-performing loans
External General Counsel:
Mr. Enayati has broad real estate experience across acquisitions, leasing, operations, debt and equity financing, and distressed assets, enabling him to efficiently and effectively represent fund managers and real estate private equity firms across a wide range of transactions without the need to involve additional attorneys. This makes him an ideal candidate to serve as external general counsel for real estate funds and managers that have regular legal needs but do not have internal counsel.
Mr. Enayati has also served as outside counsel for various fintech and cryptocurrency-related start-ups. He has an in-depth understanding of emerging trends and his experience in the crypto space allows him to provide practical and actionable advice to new ventures and established companies alike.
- Real Estate Tokenization – An Overview for Issuers, Rimonlaw.com, June 4, 2021
News, Events, & Insights
- Real Estate Tokenization – An Overview for Issuers
Insights June 4, 2021
- Rimon welcomes Herman Enayati as a Real Estate Partner in its Los Angeles office
News December 9, 2020