Herman Enayati is a transactional real estate attorney focusing on the representation of real estate owners, investors and operators. He leverages his extensive experience representing institutional lenders and capital partners to provide effective and practical guidance to real estate sponsors, family offices and entrepreneurs in the acquisition, development, financing, leasing, and operation of commercial real estate. Mr. Enayati regularly represents clients in negotiations relating to:
- Joint venture agreements.
- Equity syndications.
- Commercial real estate loans, including agency and CMBS debt.
- Purchase and sales agreements.
- Lease agreements in connection with office, retail, and mixed-use projects, including experience in bank, restaurant, grocery and medical-office leasing.
- Acquisition and disposition of distressed real estate assets, including the acquisition of non-performing loans.
News, Events, & Insights
Real Estate Tokenization – An Overview for Issuers
Insights June 04, 2021
Rimon welcomes Herman Enayati as a Real Estate Partner in its Los Angeles office
News December 09, 2020