Filmore E. Rose
Fil Rose practices in the areas of tax, estate planning and charitable and tax-exempt organizations. He has extensive experience in legal issues involving federal estate, gift and generation skipping tax, including both planning and compliance. Fil also handles selected federal and state income tax cases, particularly those involving charitable donations and trust and estate administration.
Honors and Recognition
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent - For Ethical Standards and Legal Ability, 2014
- Listed in Best Lawyers for 20 consecutive years 1999 to 2018: Linking Lawyers and Clients Worldwide
- Rated By Super Lawyers
- “Paying It Forward — Even in a Recession, There Are Options for Structuring Your Charitable Giving,” Seattle Business magazine (September 2010)
Continuing legal education lecturer in the areas of estate planning, tax-exempt organizations, charitable giving, historic preservation and federal income taxation.
Awards and Honors
- AV Preeminent® in Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- Named as one of The Best Lawyers in America®, Tax, Trusts and Estates (1999-2015)
- Named as a “Washington Super Lawyer,” Super Lawyers magazine, Estate Planning and Probate (2013, 2014)
- Named as “Northern California Super Lawyer,” San Francisco Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine (2004-2008)
- Named a “Best Lawyer,” in Estate Planning, Bay Area Lawyer Magazine (2007)
- Recipient of New Mexico State Bar Outstanding Contribution Awards for work as Chairman of Committee on Client Trust Funds in establishing Interest on Lawyer’s Trust Accounts (“IOLTA”) program
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Seattle (2009-Present)
- Member, STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners - multi-disciplinary International estate planning organization) (2012-Present)
- Member, Santa Clara County Estate Planning Council (2002-2008)
- Silicon Valley Planned Giving Council (Member (2002-2008); Nonprofit Mentor (2002-2007)
News, Events, & Insights
Rimon Partners in Five Cities Listed in Super Lawyers®
News March 20, 2018
Seminar for Estate Planning Professionals | Bremerton, WA. January 26, 2017
Events Jan 26, 2017
Is This the End for Valuation Discounts in Family Wealth Transfers?
Insights September 29, 2016
Rimon Partners in Five States and in Israel listed in Best Lawyers® for Third Consecutive Year.
News August 15, 2016
Rimon Partners in Five Offices Named in Best Lawyers® in America List Again.
News October 02, 2015
Rimon Partners in Four Offices Named to 2015 Best Lawyers® in America List
News December 01, 2014