Felicia M. Seaton, Esquire has been practicing U.S. Estate Planning Law and Probate since 1996.
Ms. Seaton founded her U.S. estate planning firm in Israel in August 2007. She practices U.S.-International estate planning and individual tax, U.S. probate and estate administration and tax and renunciation of U.S. citizenship (and relinquishment of U.S. green cards).
For four years prior to August 2007, Ms. Seaton was the lead attorney in her own law firm, located in Wilmington, Delaware. There, she practiced Elder Law litigation involving lawsuits over Wills, Estates, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills; Estate Planning; Immigration Law; Family Law and small Civil litigation.
Before establishing her own law office in November 2003, Ms. Seaton practiced law with firms in Delaware and Ohio in the same practice areas. She was also an assistant Deputy Attorney General of the State of Delaware’s Attorney General’s office.
Ms. Seaton is a graduate of the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, Bar”‘Ilan University cum laude and Gymnasia Rechavia, as well as a veteran of the Nachal Unit of the IDF.
While living in Israel, Ms. Seaton has also worked for several nonprofit organizations, as she enjoys contributing to society. Having always enjoyed volunteering, Ms. Seaton has been active in more organizations than she can count, including (but not limited to): several synagogues of varying denominations, Hadassah, Israel’s Association for the Blind, Women Speaking Hebrew, The Jerusalem Open House, and more.
Ms. Seaton maintains her law licenses in the states of Delaware and Ohio, as well as in several Federal jurisdictions. Ms. Seaton is registered as a foreign lawyer with the Israeli Bar Association.
- June 22, 2017 - "Inheritance and Incompetency Per U.S. Law" - for the Israeli Bar Association, Jerusalem Branch.
- Sept. 12, 2017 - "U.S.-Israeli Estate Tax Planning for Dual Citizens; Reconciling U.S. and Israeli Law on Trust Taxation, Inheritance Law, Situs Wills and Wealth Transfers" - via Strafford Webinars.
- Oct. 19, 2017 - "Inheritance and Incompetency Per U.S. Law" - for the Israeli Bar Association, Modiin Branch.
- Nov. 21, 2017 - "U.S.-Israeli Estate Tax Planning for Dual Citizens; Reconciling U.S. and Israeli Law on Trust Taxation, Inheritance Law, Situs Wills and Wealth Transfers" - via Strafford seminars. Live Q&A
- Member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Member of the Delaware State Bar Association
* Rimon Global Alliance
The Rimon Global Alliance consists of highly skilled attorneys and other professionals whom our partners may call upon as independent contractors to our firm for their expertise, capabilities or economy in the service of our clients. They are not employees, partners, or associated in the firm. Biographies of Rimon Global Alliance professionals are presented here solely for the convenience of our clients.