Dara Factor concentrates her practice in estate planning, probate and trust administration, family succession planning, and estate taxation.
Dara assists high net worth individuals and their families with developing complex trusts and estate planning and general corporate matters to preserve and protect their wealth, utilizing strategic and creative planning techniques. She also advises family businesses on succession planning and general corporate matters, in addition to advising on charitable planning and giving.
- "New Year, New You: Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Estate Plan in the New Decade," Author, Quarterly Newsletter (Winter 2020)
- "2020 Estate, Gift, and GST Exemption and Exclusion Amount," Author, Quarterly Newsletter (Winter 2020)
- "The SECURE Act: What It Means For Your Estate Plan," Author, Quarterly Newsletter (Winter 2020)
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Broward County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Palm Beach Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Suffolk University Law School Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) Council