Over the past 22 years, Andrew Reilly has represented Australian and New Zealand companies on more than 500 offers of debt and equity securities in the United States. He also advises underwriters and placement agents ranging from boutique to "bulge bracket" investment banks.
Andrew's practice focuses on US securities and corporate law matters. He advises on private placements, Rule 144A transactions and US public offers of debt and equity securities, including Nasdaq listings. He also advises on commercial matters, bank finance and cross-border M&A transactions.
In addition to providing US securities law advice, Andrew works with local lawyers around the world to provide clients with expert international securities law advice in a convenient and cost-efficient manner.
- US tranche of Australian IPOs for companies such as Carbon Revolution, Cronos and PointsBet
- Equity placements for companies such as Afterpay, Charter Hall Retail REIT, Cromwell Property Group, Northern Star Resources and Qantas
- Entitlement offers and rights issues for companies such as Cardno, Charter Hall Long WALE REIT, Saracen and Troy Resources
- Nasdaq listings for companies such as Benitec Biopharma, Lonestar Resources and Sundance Energy
- US public offers and compliance advice for Nasdaq listed companies such as Benitec Biopharma, Kazia Therapeutics, Immutep and Mesoblast
- Level 1 American Depositary Receipt programs for companies such as Air New Zealand, Fletcher Building, Qantas, Redbubble and Santos
- Quotation of ordinary shares on OTCQX for companies such as Change Financial, Horizon Oil, Metals X and PointsBet
- Re-domiciliation to Delaware with listing on Nasdaq for companies such as Lonestar Resources and Sundance Energy
- Australian IPOs of US companies such as PINCHme
- US private placements of debt for companies such as Downer EDi, Fletcher Building, Melbourne Airport, Mighty River Power and Vector
- Rule 144A high-yield bond offers for companies such as Barminco, Bemax, Griffin Coal, Fortescue and TFS Corporation
- Rule 144A investment-grade bond offers for companies such as Foster's, Qantas and Suncorp-Metway
- Convertible bond offers for companies such as Kangaroo Resources, Oxiana and Valad
Professional Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in Australia - Equity capital markets
- Band 1 - Capital Markets - US Law, Chambers
- Market Leader, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Highly Recommended – Capital markets - equity, PLC Which Lawyer
- Leading Lawyer – Capital markets - debt, International Financial Law Review