Alberto advises clients on a wide range of US law transactional matters. In particular, Alberto focuses on ADRs programs, high yield debt, private placements, entitlement offers, NASDAQ listings and SEC filings by Australian companies.
- Represented Immutep Limited on its US$5.2 million SEC-registered offering and concurrent private placement of ADRs
- Represented Benitec Biopharma on its US$2.4 million SEC-registered offering and concurrent private placement of ADRs and warrants
- Represented Sundance Energy Australia Limited on its US$100 million re-domiciliation by share exchange through a listing on Nasdaq
- Represented WIND Telecomunicazioni S.p.A. on the issue of EUR 7.3 billion high yield senior secured notes.
- Represented Pay Topco S.A. on the issue of EUR 500 million high yield senior PIK toggle notes.
- Represented Barclays plc on the issue of GBP 550 million of high yield notes by Shop Direct.