Rimon’s new Houston office featured in Law.com’s Texas Lawyer
Rimon Partners Gregory Krafka and Thomas Fawell opened Rimon's first office in Texas. Read the full Law.com's Texas Lawyer article here.
In the first half of 2020 alone, Rimon has opened offices in Dubai, Syndey, Berlin, and Birmingham, as well as Houston. Denver and London are coming soon.
In the first half of 2020, Rimon has also added 14 new partners:
- Gregory Krafka – Houston
- James Killmond – San Francisco
- Robert Cocchia – San Diego
- Debbie Klis – Washington D.C.
- Jason Xu – Washington D.C.
- Alen Chen – Los Angeles
- Dr. Steven Colby – Menlo Park
- Robert Hayden – Menlo Park
- Ken Weinberg – Birmingham
- Judy Deng – Menlo Park
- Andrew Reilly – Sydney
- Dr. Dirk Hamann – Berlin
- Richard Ernest – Dubai
- Dr. Dale Rieger – San Diego
- David Mittelman – San Francisco
- David Greenbaum – New York
Rimon has 32 offices across four continents. The firm is widely known as being at the vanguard of legal innovation and has been repeatedly recognized by the Financial Times as one of North America’s most innovative law firms. The firm’s Managing Partners were both named ‘Legal Rebels’ by the American Bar Association’s ABA Journal and have spoken on innovations in the practice of law at Harvard and Stanford Law Schools. Rimon and its lawyers have also received numerous awards for excellence, including from Best Lawyers and Chambers.