John Isaza Extensively Quoted in the ABA Journal Regarding the Legal Need to Dump Useless Data
News March 28, 2013
The American Bar Association Journal extensively quotes Rimon Partner John Isaza on the legal need for law firms to set an up-to-date records retention schedule.
That schedule needs to:
- Define what your organization calls a record.
- Apply a robust records retention policy only to what your organization deems to be a record.
- Set a time period after which all other data should be destroyed.
- Ensure that any schedule adheres to the legal holds process.
- Sequester data needed for pending or probable litigation.