Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rimon Law Group is a boutique law firm with attorneys located throughout the U.S. as well as internationally. Our attorneys join us from premier law firms and include graduates of Harvard, Columbia, NYU, Penn, and the University of Chicago law schools. We have been recognized by the media as an innovator in the legal industry, due to our efficient model and commitment to our clients, communities and environment. We offer an excellent opportunity to add immediate value to your practice, increase flexibility in your professional life, and participate in the firm’s growth.
Our model enables our attorneys to have more freedom in deciding how to best serve their clients. We believe our attorneys know their clients best and are in the best position to determine their clients needs.
- Keep the vast majority of their billings. Due to our more efficient model, money is not spent on wasteful overhead and partner profits. This leaves more money for our lawyers and is less costly to our clients.
- Enjoy the support of their highly accomplished peers, across diverse specialties. Our comprehensive corporate law expertise allows our partners to service clients on matters outside their area of expertise or in case of overflow, while adding to their income.
- Have the autonomy to control their practice and their workload. Each of our attorneys sets their own hours, billing rates and vacations and possesses the freedom to choose clients and work that is of interest to them.
- Have the flexibility to work from nearly anywhere, using our cloud (internet) based infrastructure. Attorneys can choose to work from an office, from their home, or on location at a client.
- Benefit from an established administrative and technology infrastructure. Our well-developed technology solutions and administrative support allow our lawyers to focus on serving their clients and growing their practice.
- Are proud of Rimon’s corporate philosophy. Our attorneys join us because they share our mission to behave as responsible stewards of our environment and our communities.
While all of our attorneys are exceptional in their own ways, Rimon attorneys generally possess the following qualifications:
- J.D. from highly reputable U.S. law school. (L.L.M.s also considered)
- Strong professional experience at a notable law firm, corporation or government agency (partner, of counsel, general counsel, or equivalent)
- An established, dedicated, and portable portfolio of clients
- A desire to grow and develop their practice within a growing firm
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.