WEBINAR: Getting It Right - Startup Employee Hiring, Employing, and Terminating
Insight Dror Futter · January 14, 2020
Rimon Partner Dror Futter and Chaim Book of Moskowitz & Book LLP hosted a webinar titled "Getting it right - start-up employee hiring, employing, and terminating."
• Recruiting and Interviewing
• Obligations to Prior Employers
• Employees vs. Contractors
• At-Will Employment
• Offer Letters
• Compensation and Equity Grants
• Paying Employees in Equity
• Minimum Wage/Overtime/Exempt Employees
• HR Policies
• Workplace Conditions – Discrimination, Harassment
• Professional Employment Organizations (PEOs)
• Employee Termination
Dror Futter focuses his practice on startup companies and their investors and has worked with a wide range of technology companies. His fifteen years’ experience as in-house counsel includes positions with Vidyo, Inc., a venture-backed videoconferencing company, and New Venture Partners, a venture fund focused on corporate spinouts. Prior to that, Mr. Futter was Counsel to the CIO of Lucent Technologies, as well as supporting parts of its sourcing organization. Read more.