WEBINAR: Getting It Right - Startup Employee Hiring, Employing, and Terminating
Insight Dror Futter · January 14, 2020
Rimon Partner Dror Futter and Chaim Book of Moskowitz & Book LLP hosted a webinar titled "Getting it right - start-up employee hiring, employing, and terminating."
• Recruiting and Interviewing
• Obligations to Prior Employers
• Employees vs. Contractors
• At-Will Employment
• Offer Letters
• Compensation and Equity Grants
• Paying Employees in Equity
• Minimum Wage/Overtime/Exempt Employees
• HR Policies
• Workplace Conditions – Discrimination, Harassment
• Professional Employment Organizations (PEOs)
• Employee Termination
Dror Futter focuses his practice on startup companies and their investors and has worked with a wide range of technology companies. His fifteen years’ experience as in-house counsel includes positions with Vidyo, Inc., a venture-backed videoconferencing company, and New Venture Partners, a venture fund focused on corporate spinouts. Prior to that, Mr. Futter was Counsel to the CIO of Lucent Technologies, as well as supporting parts of its sourcing organization. Read more.
Attorney Advertising. This document is not intended to be and is not considered to be legal advice. Transmission of this document is not intended to create, and receipt does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.