Case study: approaches taken to assist with the disposition of thousands of back-up tapes
KEY ISSUES THIS SESSION WILL ADDRESS
1) What federal laws should be considered prior to disposition?
2) What state laws and case law should be considered prior to disposition?
3) What key questions must be answered to arrive at a defensible disposition process?
4) What strategy should be implemented to satisfy legal hold concerns?
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS SESSION
1) Salient federal and state laws and cases used to defend the disposition process
2) Key questions to answer in developing a disposition strategy
3) Approaches to managing multiple legal holds while allowing for disposition without spoliation worries
More information and registration here
John Isaza, Esq is a California-based attorney, CEO of Information Governance Solutions featuring Virgo™, a cloud-based software for records management and global research, and partner at Rimon, where he chairs the records management and information governance practice. Mr. Isaza is one of the world’s foremost experts in the field. He has developed information governance and records retention programs for some of the most highly regulated Global 1000 companies.