Wealth Management Seminar, Museum of Fine Arts - Boston
Event Patricia Annino
Mar 20, 2018 1:30PM - 3:00PM ET
Location & Time:
Museum of Fine Arts - Boston
465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02155
1:30- 3 p.m.
Rimon Partner Patricia Annino will share her expertise on the topic "Planning Considerations for Your Art and Collectibles."
Important estate planning considerations for those who own art, antiques, or collectibles
• Understand how art can impact gift and estate taxes.
• Learn about qualified appraisals of art and why you need them.
• Find out what the IRS requires to claim a charitable deduction for a gift of art, and how to maximize tax benefits.
• Explore the benefits of various giving options for art, such as charitable trusts.
• Hear recommendations for determining the best home for your collection.
Patricia M. Annino is a partner in Rimon’s Trust and Estates Group. A nationally recognized authority on estate planning and taxation, Ms. Annino has more than 30 years of experience serving the diverse needs of families, individuals, and owners of closely held businesses. Access Patricia's full biography.