The Real Estate Mexico California Meeting
Event Juan Zuniga
Rimon is proud to sponsor "The Real Estate Mexico California Meeting" which will bring together some of the most important real estate investment vehicles, institutional allocators and private wealth investors that are actively investing and developing across California and Mexico. Join more than 300 leading Mexico- and California-based private equity real estate funds, institutional investors and other real estate professionals to network and discuss investment opportunities, allocations, and the performance of all real estate related asset classes across these regions.
Rimon Partner, Juan Zuniga, will moderate the panel entitled “Residential Property for Sale & Mixed-Use”
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM 6:30 PM
Location: The Fairmont Miramar
- 8:00 AM Registration & Breakfast Roundtables
- 8:50 AM Welcoming Address
- 9:00 AM West Coast Institutional Investor Panel
- 10:00 AM Keynote: California-Mexico Trade & Investment: Trends & Opportunities
- 10:30 AM Networking Break
- 11:00 AM Multifamily for Rent and Senior Living
- 12:00 PM Residential Property for Sale & Mixed-Use
- 1:00 PM Networking Luncheon Roundtables
- 2:00 PM Industrial & Office
- 3:00 PM Retail & Hospitality
- 4:00 PM Networking Break
- 4:30 PM California and Mexican Private Wealth Panel
- 5:30 PM Closing Remarks / Networking Cocktail Roundtables
About Juan Zuniga
Juan E. Zúñiga is an international transactions attorney who has worked on cross-border deals throughout the United States, Latin America and in over 60 other countries.
His practice is focused on buying and selling real estate, resort and hospitality transactions, mergers & acquisitions, overseas distribution agreements, international joint ventures, foreign trade and commerce, workouts of distressed assets, lending and investment issues. He has been particularly sought out for his handling of cross-border transactions, especially in Latin America. In this work, he represents American clients in their investments in overseas properties and in establishing subsidiary operations internationally. Additionally, he represents foreign clients in their investments in the United States. Read more.