Rimon’s expansion to Latin America extensively covered in the press
Rimon's opening of its new office in Bogota, Colombia, and welcoming of tax and estate planning partner Rodrigo Castillo Cottin to the firm was covered by Law.com, Latin Lawyer, Leaders League, The International Comparative Legal Guides, Westlaw, and Bloomberg Law.
In 2020 alone, Rimon has opened seven new offices, including three international offices in Sydney, Berlin, and Dubai. This year, Rimon has also added 27 new Partners:
- Rodrigo Castillo Cottin – Bogota
- David Lee – Menlo Park
- Douglas Young – San Francisco
- Ivan Tjoe – Los Angeles
- Richmond Flowers – St. Petersburg
- Katie Hyman – Washington D.C.
- Mikhail Usubyan – Washington D.C.
- Xiaowei Ye – Washington D.C., Shenzhen
- Jacquelyn Choi – Los Angeles
- Gregory Krafka – Houston
- James Killmond – San Francisco
- Robert Cocchia – San Diego
- Debbie Klis – Washington D.C.
- Jason Xu – Washington D.C.
- Alen Chen – Los Angeles
- Dr. Steven Colby – Menlo Park
- Robert Hayden – Menlo Park
- Ken Weinberg – Birmingham
- Judy Deng – Menlo Park
- Andrew Reilly – Sydney
- Dr. Dirk Hamann – Berlin
- Richard Ernest – Dubai
- Dr. Dale Rieger – San Diego
- David Mittelman – San Francisco
- David Greenbaum – New York
Rimon has 33 offices across five continents. The firm is widely known as being at the vanguard of legal innovation and has been repeatedly recognized by the Financial Times as one of North America’s most innovative law firms. The firm’s Managing Partners were both named ‘Legal Rebels’ by the American Bar Association’s ABA Journal and have spoken on innovations in the practice of law at Harvard and Stanford Law Schools. Rimon and its lawyers have also received numerous awards for excellence, including from Best Lawyers and Chambers & Partners.