Estate planner for the Art Collector, a presentation
Event Patricia Annino
Oct 30, 2019 10:30PM - 3:00PM EST
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Continuing the MFA’s commitment to providing the latest thinking on estate planning and philanthropy, we invite you to complimentary sessions featuring nationally recognized expert, Patricia Annino, Esq., Partner, Rimon PC.
Women control more than 51 percent of total personal wealth in the United States and live longer, on average, than men. Effective estate planning, including financial planning in retirement, is vital to providing financial security, supporting family, and achieving philanthropic goals.
- Learn key steps for reviewing your financial and estate planning in retirement.
- Understand the options for ensuring your financial and medical well-being.
- Explore the similarities and differences between wills and living trusts.
- Understand hidden taxes on retirement plans and collections of art.
- Review charitable gifts that increase income and reduce estate taxes.
- Learn how to pass assets, including art and collectibles, to heirs without gift or estate taxes.
Please register by October 25, 2017.
Patricia M. Annino is a partner in Rimon’s Trust and Estates Group. A nationally recognized authority on estate planning and taxation, Ms. Annino has more than 30 years of experience serving the diverse needs of families, individuals, and owners of closely held businesses. Access Patricia's full biography.