CLE Webinar: How to build an effective company code of conduct
In today’s complex business and regulatory environment, a company's Code of Conduct not only outlines its core values, describes standards for behavior and avoids conflicts of interest, but also ensures compliance with both the letter and the spirit of all laws, rules, regulations, and the company's policies, standards, and procedures.
This informative webinar will guide compliance professionals on how to structure a corporation's Code of Conduct so it guides and aligns internal behaviors that will impact your daily operations.
Among other topics, Ms. Williamson will cover the following areas:
- How to design a code of conduct
- How to revise an existing code of conduct to improve effectiveness
- The elements of a well-designed code
- Cost-effective methods for implementing a code of conduct
- Implementation best practices
- Attendees can register now and receive a 35% discount by using the promo code: SPKR35.