Advanced Records Retention Webinar
Event John Isaza
Aug 2, 2016 1:00PM - 2:40PM EST
With this webinar, we aim to aid organizations to learn how to better manage their data and records not only to stay compliant, but also to avoid litigation costs and possible sanctions for its incorrect disposition or disclosure of personally identifiable data. Learn how to create a legally defensible records retention program in the event of an audit, litigation etc.
Foundational Blocks of a Sound Records Retention Program
- Discussion of the Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles
- Building Blocks Needed for a Sound Records and Information Management Program
- The Landscape of Data That Needs to Be Governed With a Records Retention Program
- The Regulatory Requirements Applicable to a Retention Program
Steps Necessary to Build a Records Retention Schedule (RRS)
- Explanation of the Role of the RRS
- Key Considerations in Developing the RRS
- Steps Needed to Take the RRS to Final
How to Apply the RRS to Electronic Data
- Discussion of Key Metrics Driving the Need to Manage the Data
- Introduction of the Information Lifecycle Model (ILM)
- Best Practices for Marrying the ILM With the RRS
Presented by Mr. John J. Isaza, Esq., FAI.
Mr. Isaza heads the Information Governance & Records Management practice at Rimon. Mr. Isaza is internationally recognized in the emerging legal fields of information governance, as well as records and information management (RIM). He is one of the country’s foremost experts on RIM issues, electronic discovery, and legal holds. He has developed information governance and records retention programs for some of the most highly regulated Fortune 100 companies, including related regulatory research opinions. His clients range from the Fortune 100 to startups.
As a courtesy to our visitors, please use this discount code when registering online Q2482870